Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
Ola-iya flyover in Osogbo under construction
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Planner
- Responsible for checking the necessary parts needed for the particular maintenance work schedule.
- Keep records of all assets and updates.
- To plan maintenance based on downtime report, routine maintenance inspections and emergency occurrences.
- The Mechanical Maintenance Planner will be responsible for planning machine maintenance based on schedule,keeping all maintenance records and preparingmachine efficiency analysis report.
- The Mechanical MaintenancePlanner works under the supervision of Asset Care Manager and is responsible for the machine maintenance based on schedule
- Responsible for tracking and recording the daily operational, technical losses or downtime report of each bottling equipment for each line for analysis.
- Should be able to draw maintenance plan according to OEM recommendation
- Must have good knowledge of bottling equipment.
- Must be able to process and analyse data.
- HND / B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry
- Exposure to bottling machines and Beverage Industry will be an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Maintenance Planner” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th March, 2021.